Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oooh the Anxiety..

I went to the doctor this morning.. 37 weeks pregnant!! Here's the update.. I'm dilated 2 centimeters and baby Aaden has dropped, his head is super low and I might not make it another week! This news makes me totally excited.. and nervous! The doctor said if he stays in there one more week, he'll do an ultrasound to see how big he is. I personally want one more ultrasound for another picture.. but I guess if he wants to come out sooner, I'll welcome that too!

As most of you know.. the father of my baby and I are not together, but we're civil to each other.. on most days. lol Well usually we just talk through text, which is a bad idea. People can say some of the meanest things through text that they wouldn't even imagine saying to your face so I've decided not to talk to him unless we're in person or on the phone to rid the negativity. We actually talked today on our way to and from the doctor (usually we sit in silence) and it was quite reassuring. Not only is he more honest with me in person, but he's a lot nicer. He said he would be around to drive me to the hospital when I go into labor because he knows I have major anxiety and knows when it comes down to it, he's the one I want there the most. No matter how much he's hurt me throughout the past 9 months.. I could never keep him from seeing his sons birth or anything.. no matter what, nothings going to change the fact that he's the father and I wouldn't want him to miss out on experiences just because I'm a bitch.

So overall.. today was a good day!! Now I am just sitting around waiting for labor to start.. come on contractions or water breaking!!