Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Life..

I haven't posted in like 2 months so I have a lot to fill you all in on. The father of my child and I are back together. We decided to try and work things out in April and so far so good. I told myself I'd only do this once though, if it doesn't work for some reason, it's a done deal. I won't put our son through that BS. Anyways.. I've been working full time lately, and more than full time most weeks and I'm sooo incredibly sick of it. I have a 5 month old baby I'd rather be spending time with. He's developing so quickly and I don't wanna miss anything! He sits up all by himself now and feeds himself and rolls. Watching him just play on the floor amazes me.. all the things he's already learned how to do. I love him so much!

On another note.. I really miss my friends. I can't help but feel like it's mostly my fault we don't see each other a lot anymore. I realize we all have our own lives and we don't have the same free time, but it's sad. I just hope they know, that no matter how busy we all are in our lives, we'll always have each other.

Now I have to go get ready for another day of work.. I'll try to post more later once I get more time..

No comments: